GDR Forum Index
Podcast Podcast
Dev Dev Logs
Search Search
RSS RSS
Register Register
Reply to topic GDR Forum Index -> Game Developer's Refuge -> Okay, so what are we playing right now? Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sirocco

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of the game is pretty mech heavy, so save up your EMP and HE grenade rounds if you can. You'll want every last one of them ;)

At least, I remember wishing I had more... heh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little more than halfway through it... and I have to say I think Atlus has managed to turn out a game that surpasses Persona 4. The overall story is more engaging, as opposed to P4's "find the killer" story where you're running around investigating crimes after-the-fact. Having the main dungeons designed rather than randomly generated just pushes it over the top.

Although I did love the video game dungeon from P4. That was priceless :D

I'm considering a NG+ run after I finish up. I probably won't be maxxing my social links on this run, for all the obvious reasons. I'm not using a guide.
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished Thimbleweed Park quite recently. Great game! I'm quite stuck in the puzzle-adventure game swamp. I finished Dreamfall: the longest journey before thimbleweed, and I will continue with Dreamfall Chapters.

I'm also playing RE5 with a friend, coop online campagins can be so much fun! But the writing is horrendous.
Reply to topic GDR Forum Index -> Game Developer's Refuge -> Okay, so what are we playing right now? Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70

Use this link to get a Sign-On Bonus when you get started!

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. All comments owned by their respective posters.
phpBB code © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Other message board code © Kevin Reems.