GDR Forum Index
Podcast Podcast
Dev Dev Logs
Search Search
RSS RSS
Register Register
Reply to topic GDR Forum Index -> Game Developer's Refuge -> Development Log - Flake Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out the awesome graphics!

IMakeGames, I think it can be helpful to switch but unless you're confident in what you're going to do and begin to dive into it, you'll otherwise have the possibility of getting lost somewhere between the two sides and lose focus. I'll probably stick to programming with placeholders while i round things out. A little programming every once in a while is better than getting frustrated with art and just giving up completely. That's the plan anyways :O!
IMakeGames
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no holy grail on how to stay motivated. :-( I just shared what (kinda) works for me. If you have method(s) that work for you, good!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess... :-)

And I can already see the puzzle potential in that screenshot although I might be interpreting things completely wrong.
Game Developer's Refuge
is proudly hosted by,

HostGator

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. All comments owned by their respective posters.
phpBB code © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Other message board code © Kevin Reems.