GDR Forum Index
Podcast Podcast
Dev Dev Logs
Search Search
RSS RSS
Register Register
Reply to topic GDR Forum Index -> Game Developer's Refuge -> Release Log - The Cabinets of Doctor Arcana
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syn9ne
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Release Log - The Cabinets of Doctor Arcana Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm almost finished with a new game that I've been quietly working on over the last couple years. We're starting to let people know about it now that we're getting close to release.

http://doctorarcana.com/

It's a casual point and click puzzle game that takes place in a haunted mansion, along the same vein as 7th Guest.

It's designed by the creative minds behind the band Nox Arcana: http://noxarcana.com/

I contacted them about licensing music for my game Isle of the Damned, and ended up joining their team as the developer for The Cabinets of Doctor Arcana.

Some screenshots:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad there's still a market for games like this.

I was replaying some old LucasArts / Sierra games and got a fresh craving for 90's era gaming.
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New teaser trailer is up:

Use this link to get a Sign-On Bonus when you get started!

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. All comments owned by their respective posters.
phpBB code © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Other message board code © Kevin Reems.