Podcast Podcast
Dev Dev Logs
Search Search
RSS RSS
Register Register
Reply to topic GDR Forum Index -> Game Developer's Refuge -> GP2X question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JodyAnthony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: GP2X question Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a gp2x yet, and what they think about it. i'm thinking of ordering one this week and maybe trying to code for that instead.

also, im sure people have ordered from lik-sang. about how long does shipping through them usually take? I'd like to be able to get express shipping, im not sure if they offer that or not. if not, is there any other place similar where i could order a gp2x and get it shipped here in the states quickly.

if not that, I am considering picking up an m3 and a passkey for ds. is there really a lot of sources for info about coding for ds?

Edited by JodyAnthony on Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:42 pm; edited 1 time
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adam C. Clifton
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard talk about http://www.play-asia.com being cheaper than lik-sang, but you'd need to look at both and run the numbers to know for sure.
Reply to topic GDR Forum Index -> Game Developer's Refuge -> GP2X question

Use this link to get a Sign-On Bonus when you get started!

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. All comments owned by their respective posters.
phpBB code © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Other message board code © Kevin Reems.